UTF has an entrepreneurial spirit and to develop the strongly growing business further we are looking for an:
Operations Manager (USED) Trading Falicity (UTF)
You will manage operational activities in TMHE USED Trading Facility UTF and supporting the Management of the UTF.
1. Strategic responsibilities
Support together with management the development and implementation of strategies for the USED Trade Business inside and outside the TMHE network and territory.
Support to implement the strategic direction for realising the sales and profit objectives for the UTF in the coming years.
2. Core responsibilities / Market responsibilities
Maintain the offering process to potential customers.
Maintain and improve the purchasing process mainly form TMHE MSCO’s.
Support and conduct the selling process of trade trucks of UTF inside and outside the TMHE territory.
Facilitate to develop and introduce marketing activities towards potential customers of the UTF.
Develop and improve the administrative organisation of the UTF to enable increasingly business activities.
Build good working relationships with the USED Management in the TMH network.
3. Divisional responsibilities
Support the UTF Management to improve the overall Used performance of TMHE.
Prepare monthly activity reports for UTF.
Build good working relationships with all colleagues in the TMHE Business Solutions division and other departments of TMHE.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Good knowledge in English, both verbal and written.
- You have good computer skills (MS programs) and experience in M3.
- Marketing and Sales knowledge (in the area of Used Trucks) is an asset.
- Strong technical knowledge (mechanic).
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hands on mentality.
- You are a team player
- The position will be based in Antwerp (TLC) with occasional European Travel.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae and motivational letter in English to: Jobs@Toyota-industries.eu no later than October 31st 2018.
More information needed? Please contact Chresten-Udo Gneiting, Senior Manager Rental & Used, Chresten-Udo.Gneiting@toyota-industries.eu