Our BT Lifter Silent is designed to generate a minimum of noise when moving loads in all types of applications.
With the quick lift function the forks reach the pallet surface at the first stroke of the handle and lift the pallet with the second stroke. Only five strokes are required to reach maximum lift height to be compared with twelve strokes for the standard BT Lifter. Thanks to this, your goods are moved with minimal effort, ensuring maximum efficiency and operator comfort.
- Recommended and certified truck specification for silent operation.
- The BT Lifter Silent generates a maximum noise level of 60 dBA according to the testing guidelines of the Dutch PEAK programme, and is therefore certified accordingly.
- Strong powerful thrust bearing is standard, for easier steering and enhanced durability.
- BT Lowering Control valve enables smooth, controlled lowering action.
- Angled high strength polymer handle for best ergonomic grip.
- Powder coating and robot welding give a high and even finish.
- This product has been environmentally declared.
- Quiet Mark is a mark of approval awarded by the Noise Abatement Society to world wide manufacturers for a selection of the quietest products currently available on the market.