Our BT Quick Lifter with handbrake is the ideal truck for applications requiring high volumes of pallet movement on a daily basis.
With the quick lift function the forks reach the pallet surface at the first stroke of the handle and lift the pallet with the second stroke. Only five strokes are required to reach maximum lift height to be compared with twelve strokes for the standard BT Lifter.
- Equipped with hand brake. Hand-operated with identical braking power on both steer wheels. Can be locked in parking position.
- BT’s unique lifetime guarantee, gives the customer 99-years guarantee on the fork frame, valid for defects in materials and welding faults which can be derived from manufacturing. The guarantee on the pump unit and the tow bar is five years
- Robust design and still low weight – easy to manoeuvre
- Powder coating and robot welding give a high and even finish
- Angled high strength polymer handle for best ergonomic grip
- BT lowering control valve enables smooth, controlled lowering action
- Strong powerful thrust bearing is standard, for easier steering and enhanced durability
- Greasable bushings ensure long service life
- This product has been environmentally declared and is certified to ISO 14020, type II carrying the Toyota Industries Corporation’s ECO label