- To lead and manage all the operational aspects of the company’s Aftersales.
- To advise General Managers and Supervisory Board on all aspects that affects the company’s commercial interest (including legal, political and economic).
- To advise on the strategic development of the company in countries.
- To play a leading role in the company commercial activity and to maintain a close relationship with our customers, suppliers and the major target prospects.
- Be the Aftersales driver in the assessment of team, develop strategies and achievable team goals, and give guidance in how to establish specific factors that affect morale, effectiveness and results.
- To keep abreast of developments in areas that affects the business (e.g. products, technology, business methods).
- To be fully aware of the market conditions and competitor activity in the region, and to build a database of market intelligence.
- Be the Change Agent – understand the businesses, coaches and adviser to team to facilitate organization and cultural change.
- To show positive, consistent and logical leadership to his subordinates, clearly defining their jobs; setting objectives/targets; supporting/monitoring their performance.
- To build a strong team approach to maximising the performance of the company’s business in the designated markets.
- Excellent university background (car engineering, sales, logistics and economics). An MBA is a plus.
- B2B sales or service management experience in similar industry in a multinational environment. At least 5 years of Manager experience.
- Fluent English and Russian language (written and spoken), knowledge of other Baltic languages is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience as a team builder, ability to energize and motivate team members, work co-operatively with others on long-term strategy and projects.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong selling skills, strong execution skills, creativity and the ability to work effectively under deadlines and in complex business environments.
- Exceptional cross-team collaboration, impact and influence, and business and strategy leadership competencies are needed for success.
- The position also requires the candidate to have excellence customer focus, presence and strong drive for results.
- Be a highly motivated self-starter that will demonstrate initiative and ability to work as part of a global team that creates order out of chaos and demands excellence.
- Must be able to high-intensive mobility to travel in Baltic region.
- Valid driver’s license
We offer a strong value-based company that trusts and empowers our employees. We are willing to invest in top talent, by providing them with a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Moreover, we do expect you to grow inside of Aftersales, and will provide you with a personal development plan.
What you achieve – and how much you grow – is up to you!
Please send to email@example.com
Aftersales Manager Baltics