The IMS Purchasing team is dedicated to support all TMHE AB group companies in continuously improving purchasing conditions and processes. This includes:
- Understanding internal customers' needs and specifications, determining procurement strategy,
- Going out to the supply market with Request for Quotations (RFQ), evaluating cost of ownership as well as other relevant criteria,
- Setting up sustainable partnerships, that match TMHE corporate requirements and stakeholders needs.
The TMHE IMS Supply & Corporate purchasing senior manager will be responsible, outside direct materials, to consolidate TMHE procurement across group affiliates, to enhance and harmonize purchasing control and compliance (process, system, organization) and to run sustainable cost reduction activities.
Reporting to the Supply Purchasing Director you will be responsible for
- Outside direct materials :
-C onsolidate TMHE procurement across group affiliates
- Enhance and harmonize purchasing control, performances (QCDE), and compliance (process, system, organization)
- Run sustainable cost reduction activities
- Manage a team of commodity managers based in Sweden and in Belgium, indirectly manage other IMS purchasing managers in Supply units and in MSCO
- Develop long term plan and Hoshin Kanri for the function
- Regularly report purchasing performances to TMHE Supply Purchasing director and to Senior VP and CFO, through Hoshin Kanri or other tools
- Your are structured, autonomous and strong in problem solving.
- You have good project, leadership and contract management skills.
- An experience of minimum 5 years in a similar position in an international environment
- Fluent in English with good interpersonal and communication skills
- The position will be based in Europe (TBD) with 5% European travel
Please send your application in English to email: email@example.com
For more information, please contact:
Giorgio Polonio, Supply Purchasing Director Giorgio.Polonio@Toyota–Industries.eu