- Coordinating and organising the maintenance of service engineers work scheduling.
- Daily work with service reports.
- To control service-related direct and indirect expenses.
- To maintain cooperation between Service and Spare Parts Departments.
- Daily work with customer calls processing.
- Be active part of TMH Baltic organization.
- Academic background, or relevant working experience, preferably of technical area.
- Experience of support and/or B2B sales or service, but with the ability to learn fast.
- Ability to work in a pro-active and flexible way both in teams and independently.
- Well-organised, communicative and excellent knowledge in spoken as well as written Latvian.
- Good English and Russian languages.
- Customer focus, presence and strong drive for results.
- PC skills (MS Excel and other MS Office applications).
We offer a strong value-based company that trusts and empowers our employees. A role in which you can develop and grow and get deep business insight which is a good base for your internal career with us.
Please send to: email@example.com